Code of conduct
Dear guests, welcome to Predazzo and welcome to our B&B ‘Dolce Relax’
- Upon arrival you’ll be required to show a valid document (passport, driving licence, ID for minors).
- Rooms and bathrooms will be cleaned every day at 10 am. In case you are still in the room the cleaner will come back the next day at the same time.
- Towels will be changed every four days for a minimun stay of seven nights. We kindly ask you to leave on the floor only the towels you wish to be washed.
- Breakfast will be served on the ground floor between 7:30 to 9:30 (unless agreed otherwise with us).
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms and in the whole b&b.
- Only booked in guests are allowed in the rooms.
- Be considerate of others at any time of the day.
- We are not responsible for the theft or damage to belongings left unattended in the rooms.
- Please turn the lights off when you’re not present.
- Please remember to turn off the lights in the room and in other facilities you use when you are not in the house.
- At the bottom of the stairs leading to the rooms, you will find slippers that you can wear freely and optionally to comfortably access your room; without getting dirt upstairs. Your bathroom features a space dedicated for shoe storage:
15.30 – 16.30
16.30 – 17.30
17.30 – 18.30
You will have to check out before 10 am to allow us enough time to clean the room. Check in will be available after 16 pm unless otherwise agreed with us prior to your stay.
Thank you very much for your precious collaboration.
Sandro & Zuleika